- [X ] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [X ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
I’ve created a rule with this condition
That sends webhook when triggered.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
If I change the status of a content of the schema used in the condition of my rule to Published, the rule is triggered. But if I schedule a content to be published at a certain date/time, the rule doesn’t trigger after the publication.
Maybe I should use a different condition in the rule?
Thanks for your help!
- [ X] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [X ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge