- [X] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
Whenever i try to add a field to my current schemas i get “Failed to make the update. Another user has made a change. Please reload.” This used to work perfectly yesterday.
updatig my schemas
Minimal reproduction of the problem
I don’t know what caused this so i can’t really tell you what the minimum reproduction would be, but yesterday this was still working perfectly
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [X] Cloud version
- [X] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
this might be related to Unable to edit schema & delete content from that same schema however the solution provided there isn’t useful for my particular case as i don’t want to delete my schemas. i want to update and make changes to them. Also i don’t know how relevant it is but i’m the only user.