- [x] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
Seems like this bug appear again [SOLVED] String Input Dropdown Editor AllowedValues Error
I also tried type “Tag” and it seems that it also does not work.
For inserting values, I use “something” then pres ‘,’
Also i try ‘soemthing’ then press ‘tab’
Used version: 18.104.22.168
Seems like it never sent set values even if i see them in UI.
- [x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [ ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [x] Edge