- [ ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [x] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
Radio buttons seem erronously grouped together. When one changes the value of the radio button in one row, it sets the value to the same for all other rows.
Radio buttons should be clickable and operable independent of each other. In other words, selecting one value in one row shouldn’t affect the value of the radio button in the next row
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- Log into our CMS
- Find the right content under the correct schema
- Visit the item in which the bug was found
- In the section that contains three rows of radio buttons, attempt to choose a value in the first row.
- This selection affects the value in the other rows too, setting them to the exact same value.
- [x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
Version: From /api/info: version":"220.127.116.11
- [x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
See attached avi video for visual reproduction.
Also, this behaviour was also seen in a much older version of Squidex, namely:
Thank you in advance,