- [ ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
When requesting a gzip encoding by setting the appropriate header
Accept-Encoding:gzip,deflate,br for a request against the CDN the response isn’t zipped. Everything works as expected for requests against cloud.squidex.io.
Responses via the CDN should be zipped as well.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Just fire a graphql request against the CDN and set the
Accept-Encoding:gzip header. The response isn’t zipped (check the
content-encoding header, it isn’t set).
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [x] Cloud version
- [ ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge