- [ ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
By enabling a workflow for making all fields disabled in a form (field canUpdate=false in workflow), when the schema content item is published, all the fields become disabled, except the x button of the fields, but that should be disabled as well.
The x button seems to only be disabled when the field is empty, irrespective of the state of the field (enabled or disabled).
The x button (clear field) should be disabled when a field is disabled.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [x ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [ x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [x ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [x ] Edge