- [ ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [x] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
In our schema we have a localised asset. In the Squidex language settings we have defined appropriate fallbacks and they work great for text etc. However it looks like they don’t work for assets for some reasons, if the asset property isn’t defined for a given language the graph API will return an empty array for the asset, e.g.
I found this feature request, but I don’t think it reports this bug (in fact it looks like it worked for him back then, so it might actually be a regression): Localized assets
Assets use language fallbacks like other properties marked as localised.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- Define two languages, one being the master language, the other having the master language as fallback.
- Define a schema with a localisable asset.
- Create content based on that schema and add an asset for the master language, but not for the second language.
- Query the content via graphQL and set the language to be the second (non-master) language.
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [x] Cloud version
Version: current cloud version, not sure where to look it up.
- [ ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
We are querying the data using the apollo-android graphQL library and set the language using the
X-Languages header (it works fine for other property types than assets).