- [ ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ x ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
Fallbacks seem to fail after populating and then later deleting the contents of a field.
Field should fallback if empty.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- Have languages
svis optional and fallbacks to
- Populate a text field, eg.
heroHeading, for both languages. Save.
- Remove the text in
The api response for
heroHeading is an empty string
"" instead of the value of
Reproduced with a regular string input and an input with the CKE editor. In the case of the CKE editor, the value was
- [ x ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [ x ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge