Notifications on self hosted squidex instance

Hi,
I’ve been trying to implement notifications on a self-hosted instance but without success.
I feel that the available documentation is not enough.
So far, I’ve added the notifo required settings on appsettings.json and the notifo icon appears now, but only for non admin users. Is this supposed to be like this?
Also, as editor I’ve made a few (push) notification subscriptions but I don’t get any notification. I see on the notifo dashboard the users have been automatically added there. What am I missing. Regards

here is an example of my config with docker-compose

• NOTIFO__APPID=2e461f1d-fb5b-4f21-b633-8f4f3c43dbss
  • NOTIFO__APIKEY=q7cd2p774dbclqqsuytsblwwxileh9dorfx15iqndwas
  • NOTIFO__APIURL=https://app.notifo.io

I think users have to login again to get a token. In notifo you then have to go to templates and add the necessary texts. Only subject is really needed

Thank you for your response, but still not able to make it work (except the notifo icon, already appears to all users).
Sorry, but I’m very confused about the status of it. Is this (notifo) something that we can already use? Where can I find documentation? I can’t even seem to make a simple test to work. I’m completely lost.
I’ve tried to create topics (not sure if it’s required or not), but when I try to subscribe I get a “message”: “Topic is not whitelisted.” on the API call.
It seems to be a paid feature, but I can’t find the pricing anywhere.
Now I’ve found on github repo that this is not used on production yet. If not, what are the alternatives? Do we have some sort of notifications system on squidex?

Can you explain what is the general status of this? There was some other solution before Notifo?

Regards,
Hugo Mota

No, it is not paid, but just very badly documented. It is Open Source: GitHub - notifo-io/notifo: Multi channel notification service for collaboration tools, e-commerce, news service and more.

Notifo was built for Squidex. there was no other notification solution.

Thats wrong, I have to update the Readme, but it was only about Email and Mobile Push.

What exactly have you done? It is not necessary to create topics.

I think I can write documentation next week for that. Or we can schedule a call to solve the problem together.