- [ ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [X] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
When I have a content based on a single schema, the creation of a draft of this content leads to the display of a text present in the draft and not in the version published in GraphQL. The api retrieves the right data.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Create unique schema with a localized text field (fr, en) and publish this one. Then, in content, save the text in both languages. Create a draft of this content, change texte value and I query in graphQL/Api.
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [X] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
Version: 5.7.0 (commit a07bccf)
- [ ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge