GraphQL and Draft version

With the Query contents across all schemas so I guess I hadn’t seen it

1 Like

I have pushed a new version which also provides the component fields via GraphQL.

That’s great news, thanks a lot.
We have synchronized the master branch to include the 59c4cfd commit.
But I wanted to test this on the frontend and I think the error speaks for itself :slight_smile:
“message”: “Invalid or incomplete schema, unknown type: Component. Ensure that a full introspection query is used in order to build a client schema.”

1 Like

Fixed and pushed to master.

Ok, perfect thanks
For the moment I can’t rebase my dev but I confirm you that everything is ok in the day
I take this opportunity to point out another small problem on the front.
With a schema that has references, in the content reference tab, the name of the content is missing and a js error, a small problem of language recovery?
Cannot read property ‘iso2Code’ of undefined
at getContentValue (contents.forms.visitors.ts:80)
at ReferenceItemComponent.ngOnChanges (reference-item.component.ts:63)

Thanks. I will have a look.

I tested the GraphQL query for the components and except for the IntelliSense which does not propose the fields of the component only typeName, the query works fine :slight_smile:

Intellisense works for you. Do you use multiple schemas for your component?

Can you send me the json of the schema and the json of the referenced schema?

Fixed and pushed to master.

hello @Sebastian - i am not sure all you said about the draft and published works as intended. You see when i create a new draft version for a published entry in Squidex UI and then I make some changes it appears as though all these new changes are saved to the new Draft version, right? even better, if i then remove that draft version all changes i made after the draft are gone - and rightly so.

But the API behaves in some unexpected way. I understand that the build-in graphql API retrieves the unpublished entries meaning that i get the latest draft but we also have a client app which queries the GraphQl API without the X-Unpublished and we still get the latest changes that are meant to be stored as Draft. How do I get graphql to get me only the latest published one?

GraphQL queries only published by default. This handling is done at a lower level and shared between GraphQL and REST.