- [X] Checked the logs and have provided the logs if I found something suspicious there
2020-06-25T16:09:59Z: Started. The restore process has the following steps:
2020-06-25T16:09:59Z: * Download backup
2020-06-25T16:09:59Z: * Restore events and attachments.
2020-06-25T16:09:59Z: * Restore all objects like app, schemas and contents
2020-06-25T16:09:59Z: * Complete the restore operation for all objects
2020-06-25T16:09:59Z: Downloading Backup
2020-06-25T16:10:37Z: Downloaded Backup
2020-06-25T16:10:37Z: Creating Users
2020-06-25T16:10:37Z: Created Users
2020-06-25T16:10:38Z: The app id or name is not available.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [X] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [X] Documentation issue or request
I want to use Backup from my old Squidex deployment to my new one and have all my old assets in my new one.
I want to use my backup from my old deployment and use it in my new one.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [X] Self hosted with other version (Azure Web App, with a container)
- [ ] Cloud version
- [X] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge