- [ ] Checked the logs and have provided the logs if I found something suspicious there
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
Irregular behaviour when users try to log in to dashboard. A user can log in to the app dashboard but then it suddenly does not allow login anymore. The login modal pops up and clears itself when you press login. The same user can log in to the dashboard with the same credentials on another PC. The users use to be able to log in fine until it suddenly started behaving this way. The logging also stopped working at the same time:
* Setting the flag to true, enables well formatteds json logs.
* Set to true, to use colors.
User should be able to log in to dashboard regardless of browser or device.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
User logs in on via a browser and has access to the app dashboard. Then you use the same credentials to log in on a browser of a user that is experiencing the issue and it behaves the same way.
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [X ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [X ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ X] IE
- [ X] Edge
The users started experiencing issues where they can log in but if they click on any content then the content items are empty