Unable to send Email in rules

Hello Squidex,

I continuing to discover Squidex and I am now trying to setup a rule to send a welcome email when a user is created. But I keep having this error (in the rules logs) “The specified string is not in the form required for an e-mail address.”.

I have search here and on other forums and didn’t find a solution. I have checked that I do not have any white space before or after my email addresses. I was using advance formatting at the beginning but even with “hard coded” addresses, it does not solve the issue.

I have…

• [ x] Checked the logs and found nothing suspicious

I’m submitting a…

• [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
  • [x ] Bug report
  • [ ] Performance issue
  • [ ] Documentation issue or request

Minimal reproduction of the problem

I am using the following addresses:

Environment

• [ x] Self hosted with docker
  • [ ] Self hosted with IIS
  • [ ] Self hosted with other version
  • [ ] Cloud version

I do not know exactly where to found the version (I had installed the latest version), but if I generate the docs, it indicate Squidex API (4.2.0.0).

Browser:

• [ ] Chrome (desktop)
  • [ ] Chrome (Android)
  • [ ] Chrome (iOS)
  • [ x] Firefox
  • [ ] Safari (desktop)
  • [ ] Safari (iOS)
  • [ ] IE
  • [ ] Edge

Do you have a strack trace or so?

I have checked the containers logs (using docker-compose logs and grep) and didn’t find anything related to that. Is there an other place where I should look ?

Sorry, it was actually a bug, it is fixed, and new version will be probably released next Monday.

Hello, the fix has been relesed?
I think to have the same problem.
The rules has this error message “The specified string is not in the form required for an e-mail address”.

I am not sure about the cloud.

My enviroments is Self hosted with kubernetes

The fixed is released but in a dev version