Subscription Payment

Okay, I have cancelled it

Hello Sebastian,
i try to move the subscription CMS-SPORT from Mello Grand account under my account Sistemi,
but I can’t take because It say that Im’m not the person which is created.
How can I do? I have to cancel the user Sergio-Mellogrand?

Yes you can cancel but to be honest now have a free plan, instead of a payment ones.
I should cancel the user from the cms-sport schema?

You do not have to cancel any user or so, just the subscription.

We are aware that many users go for the free plan, this is intended, but we also think about having a 9€ starter plan or so or to cut at least some features from the free plan, because we obviously need money to work on Squidex.

Well take a look at CMS-SPORT if I login as Sergio mello-grand (sergio.mellogrand@gmail.com)
I can change Subscription plan, but If I login as sistemi@ticketone.it I can’t change the plans because:
“You have not created the subscription. Therefore you cannot change the plan.”
Now is a “free” plan and I would like to pay for the service, but the person left the company and I don’t know how doi it.
best reagrds
Andrea

Hi, I have to reactivate the subscription and then cancel it immediately.

I have reactivate the subscription now

It works now under your account?

No i have same message as before
You have not created the subscription. Therefore you cannot change the plan.

But how have you reactivated the superscription then? Have you clicked something?

I activate the subscription and then ater few seconds I have change again to free, now i have also:

Paid 14-Jan-2020 504 19,48 € Paid on 14-Jan-2020 Download as PDF
Not Paid 14-Jan-2020 503 19,48 € Oustanding Payment Download as PDF
Paid 14-Jan-2020 502 19,48 € Paid on 14-Jan-2020 Download as PDF

But how can you activate the subscription? If you do are not the plan owner you get the message and then you should not be able to make any change to the subscription.

I’m a Owner in the Contributors page

Okay, can you try one thing? Login in as your colleague and change it to a free plan, it should then remove the ownership. If it doesn’t do I need to have a look this evening and publish a fix tomorrow.

Can you join the chat on squidex.io?

yes one minute and i connect

Hi, have to go to a meeting now. I tweaked the database. You can try to make any change, e.g. change your app label and then go to the subscription page again and test if it works then.

I will provide the fix tomorrow so that it works properly then.

Ok now works,
thank you

1 Like

Awesome, finally…Sorry for this annoying journey.