Squidex Sync Timeout: Increase Timeout Above 100 Seconds

Hi,

I’m in the process of using the Squidex CLI to sync content between environments using the command below:

.\sq.exe sync in MY_FOLDER

The process is failing to upload larger assets during the sync process, failing with:

System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: The request was canceled due to the configured HttpClient.Timeout of 100 seconds elapsing --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.SendAsyncCore(HttpRequestMessage request, HttpCompletionOption completionOption, Boolean async, Boolean emitTelemetryStartStop, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Squidex.ClientLibrary.Management.AssetsClient.PostUpsertAssetAsync(String app, String id, String parentId, Nullable1 duplicate, FileParameter file, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Squidex.CLI.Commands.Implementation.Sync.Assets.UploadPipeline.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<<-ctor>b__0>d.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location --- at Squidex.CLI.Commands.Implementation.Sync.Assets.UploadPipeline.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<<-ctor>b__0>d.MoveNext(). Uploading 59528a29-85b3-4c42-8dcb-d6c...failed: System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: The request was canceled due to the configured HttpClient.Timeout of 100 seconds elapsing. ---> System.TimeoutException: The operation was canceled.

I have Squidex deployed to an Azure App service, with Azure Blob Storage configured as the storage medium. App Services default timeout is 230 seconds. It appears as though the inner blob storage request itself is timing out. I’ve checked the appSettings.json for a request timeout to no avail: https://github.com/Squidex/squidex/blob/master/backend/src/Squidex/appsettings.json

Is there an environment variable I can adjust in order to increase the Squidex request timeout?

Thanks!
Max

Hi,

it is the client timeout, you can increase it here: https://github.com/Squidex/squidex-samples/blob/master/csharp/Squidex.ClientLibrary/Squidex.ClientLibrary/SquidexOptions.cs#L258