- [ ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [x] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
It looks like the X-Languages header data is somehow reused for a short while per user or even project? Users are reporting that the content in our app is displayed in the wrong language (e.g. their device language is German, but they are getting content in Russian - another one of our supported languages - without them having ever switched to that language before).
X-Languages header should always enforce the right language.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- Send a graphQL request to Squidex Cloud (I can send you one via DM) with X-Languages header set to
de-DE,de. Results should be in German.
- Fire the request again, this time with the X-Languages header set to
en-US,en. Results are still in German.
- After several minutes results for requests are finally in English.
- Switching the header to German again then again takes several minutes to show an effect.
I’m seeing this both when requesting via CDN or directly at the Squidex server, so it’s very likely a Squidex issue and no CDN issue.
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [x] Cloud version
- [ ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
Maybe this is related to the changes made for Slow response from content API ?
We didn’t change anything on client side for a while and it suddenly started to happen yesterday.
Fallback language in our app is English.