- [x] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
The ‘Name’ and ‘Schemas’ fields are enabled when user only has readonly access to Workflows.
‘Name’ and ‘Schemas’ fields are disabled like the other fields.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Assign a user to a Role with workflows.read permission, login as that user and navigate to the Workflows page. Open a workflow and edit the fields.
- [x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
Version: “Allow file drop without supported mime type.” 7460cc0fe36a72675eda69ce3ea036d2dd61b7a7
- [x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
There is no save button as you would expect when you only have readonly permission so this isn’t a dangerous bug at all, it just avoids misleading users into thinking they can edit the fields.