I’m submitting a regression
- [ x ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
Webhooks stop working after I change their name.
Webhooks should work after changing their name.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- Navigate to the Rules section
- Click on “+ New Rule” button
- Select Manually Triggered
- Select Webhook
- Fill the form and Save
- Rename the Unnamed Rule
- Click on the Play button to trigger webhook
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ x ] Cloud version
Checked the responses of creating and editing rules, and it seems the
isEnabled becomes false after renaming the rule. Adding response for PUT request.