- [x] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [x] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
When two users are editing the same piece of content there is no indication on the UI that they are doing so. Block is there but empty.
The concurrent users can see that the other one is editing in the ‘watching users’ section of the
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Be editing the same piece of content at the same time as another user.
- [x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [x] Cloud version
Version: 7.1 - 7.3
- [x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
Got colleagues to check the behaviour in v6.x of their Squidex instance and it was working for them, but then their relatively new v7.x version of Squidex also experienced this regression.
I also tried this with a colleague on my free cloud version and we could not see each other.