- [N/A] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
When creating content the half-width datetime editor shows the UTC/Local selector, but after creation that selector disappears as the Workflow panel takes up some of the width, yet there is still lots of space left to be able to show it.
Full width available:
Slightly less width (e.g. expanding Workflow side panel):
Still able to use UTC/Local selector when there is still room for it to be shown.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Create a half-width editor for DateTime field and reduce window size until it disappears.
- [x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [x] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
I can understand why this is done as the next breakpoint is quite a lot smaller, by which point you are having to choose between the UTC/Local selector and the more important ‘Now’ button. As an aside below is screenshot showing it at lowest breakpoint where the UTC/Local selector gets hidden from the full width editor and you can see the ‘Now’ button is hidden anyway.
I am on a 15 inch 4K laptop screen in case that is relevant or exacerbating the issue.
Do you have a minimum supported resolution defined somewhere?