- [x] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
- [x] Used code blocks with ``` to format my code examples like JSON or logs properly.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
I created a User mentioned rule that triggers a webhook. When I mention a user within a comment on a Content item, and the comment is more than 255 characters (including the mentioned email address), the rule does not trigger and the logs on the rule are empty, even though the comment is stored.
The rule should be triggered or the comment should be restricted to max 255 characters.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- Add a new User mentioned rule with a webhook action and without any conditions
- Create a content item
- Publish the content item
- Add a comment on the content item and mention someone by email address, that is longer than 255 characters
- Wait for the rule to trigger
App Name: -
- [x ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
Version: 6.14.0 (I am on an older version)
- [x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [x] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge