- [x] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [x] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
When I upload an asset to a folder it appears in the root after loading icon has finished:
Then after loading:
Assets instead appeared in the root:
When I upload an asset to a folder it should appear in that folder.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Upload an asset in a folder.
- [x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [x] Cloud version
- [x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [x] Edge
This was working in Squidex v7.2. Just testing update to 7.5 and noticed this was happening and then confirmed it is also happening in Squidex Cloud.
This happens for both file selection and drag & drop.