- [x] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
I want to export and import contents form one squidex environment to the other, using the cli. The content is correctly exported however, as soon as I import the content I get validation errors.
.\sq.exe content import text text.json --format=JSON
"message":"Validation error", "traceId":"00-dc8069c6ffcfc645b6a44f5de785e05b-43d2116d105d0545-00", "type":"https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7231#section-6.5.1", "details":[ "anchorLinkText.fr-BE: Field is required.", "anchorLinkText.nl-BE: Field is required.", "showOnPhone.fr-BE: Field is required.", "showOnPhone.nl-BE: Field is required.", "richText.fr-BE: Field is required.", "richText.nl-BE: Field is required.", "cMSTitle.iv: Field is required.", "anchorLinkText: Not a known field.", "showOnPhone: Not a known field.", "richText: Not a known field.", "cmsTitle: Not a known field." ], "statusCode":400 }
I noticed that it is a problem with the capitalization. It expects RichText instead of richText, if I update the capitalization, the import works fine.
I would expect that the export can be used immediately for the import, without any alterations. Or is there an argument that fixes the capitalization?
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [x] Cloud version
- [x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge