I wanted to create a rule that would send an email.
I selected assets changed, copied the event: event.type == ‘Created’ || event.type == ‘Updated’, checked “Email”, but when I set the parameters for the email it tells me that ServerUseSsl is required, even if it is checked.
In version 4.x this did not happen.
It happens both in the cloud environment (https://cloud.squidex.io/) and on premise
- [ ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ X] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [X ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ X] Cloud version
Version: [VERSION] 5.3.0
- [ X] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge