- [ ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [X] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
When viewing or switching between Schemas it will sometimes show the old fields, and sometimes show the new fields, if I reload the page the same thing happens:
When viewing the schema it should always show the new content.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Click any other schema then click back, or just re-load and the data switches sometimes.
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [X] Cloud version
- [X] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
Not sure if this is relevant, but sometimes it won’t save because it says another user made changes so I have to re-load. (I checked with my teammate and he’s not currently working in Squidex)