- [ ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ x ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
Navigate to content tab -> Click New -> Add in Some fake content data.
When I click “save” a new piece of content is created every single time with the information displayed on the page effectively creating duplicates.
On first click save would create the content and on additional clicks update the content. If the feature is as attended I might creating something to allow the user to navigate to the new content.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ x ] Cloud version
Version: I assume what ever the latest version of the clound env is
- [ x ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
I can share a gif/video but need a place to host it.