- [x] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
The ‘Save’ button for the General settings section appears enabled when user has readonly access:
The ‘Save’ button for the General settings section appears disabled like all the other inputs.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Assign a user to a Role that does not have permission to edit App settings and has not checked the ‘Hide Settings’ checkbox, login as that user and navigate to the Settings -> Settings page. Click the ‘Save’ button under the General section.
- [x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
Version: “Allow file drop without supported mime type.” 7460cc0fe36a72675eda69ce3ea036d2dd61b7a7
- [x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
Clicking on it seems to do nothing so not a major problem to fix.