Originally raised on github under issue 767.
- [X] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [X] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
Access to restoring database backups is restricted to users with the role Permissions.AdminEventsRead (squidex.admin.events.read), which I believe to be incorrect.
The role should be Permissions.AdminRestore (squidex.admin.restore).
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [X] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [X] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge