- [ ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [x] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
The graphql API started returning a different content-type header “application/graphql+json”. Using such header makes our graphql client blow up because it’s not a valid content type. More clients may behave the same way.
A valid response content-type header for the graphql API should be ‘application/json’.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Make any query to graphql API
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [x] Cloud version
- [ ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
All of our production systems are down because of this, can you please address as soon as possible?