- [x] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [x] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
When I use quick nav to try find items in any schema, they are properly displayed in a dropdown, but when I click on any item, I am not getting navigated to it. When I click item or press enter, nothing happens, only the quick nav content gets replaced with
I was told it started happening around two weeks ago.
I would expect to navigate to the item I clicked on.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- Search using the quick nav
- Click on any result in the dropdown
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [x] Cloud version
- [x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge