I’m submitting a…
- [X] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
Have a schema with at least 1 mandatory field.
When making a PUT request with a mandatory field being null, the request is successful and updates the content. The content can then be fetched with GET or can be seen in the app with the mandatory field null.
Example of body:
NOTE: the PUT request correctly returns 400 using the following body for the request
When making PUT request with the following body, the response should be 400.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- Create schema with mandatory field.
- Send a POST request to create content normally
- Send PUT request to update content to null
- [X] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [X] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge