- [ ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [X] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [X] Documentation issue or request
As until now the content api was returning correctly the published content only.
By default the content api returns only published content. You can use the
X-Unpublishedheader to also return draft content.
Now it always returns the newest version (included draft content).
The api should return the latest content published, unless
X-Unpublished is set.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- create a draft
- edit the content in draft mode
The api returns the content modified instead of the version in “published state”
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [X] Cloud version
- [ ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
This is currently creating major issues on the production environment, at the moment we have multiple content from different jobs in draft state, therefore we cannot easily mitigate the problem nor we can finish the jobs until the bug is fixed.
Please let us know.