- [ X] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [X ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
- You can create empty categories on schema’s.
- I created a user with basically no rights, but he can still create new apps on the /app page. And when that users creates a new app. The app he created there is not visible for the global administrator.
- (Not really a bug) But I cant remove created scheme categories.
- An error messages with the message that you cant create empty categories.
- I expect that not everybody can create new apps an when an user has that right, that de new created app will show up on the administrator panel.
- That you can remove the categories.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [X] Self hosted with other version (visual studio)
- [ ] Cloud version
- [X ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge