- [ ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ x ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
If I schedule a date at which a piece of content should become draft or be published, but do not specify an hour, the job will not be scheduled.
If I only select a date, the time should be automatically set to 00:00 and the job should be scheduled for the selected date.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
I have a piece of content which I want to be published now, but turn into a draft at a later time, in order to hide it from site visitors.
I click on the button which currently says “Published” and select “Change to Draft”.
I pick a later date in the beautiful calendar view.
I press confirm.
The operation fails because I did not specify an hour at which the content should become a draft.
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ x ] Cloud version
- [ ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ x ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge