- Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- Bug report
- Performance issue
- Documentation issue or request
Won’t load assets
Loading the assets.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
I’m guessing use the GridFS asset plugin.
- Self hosted with docker
- Self hosted with IIS
- Self hosted with other version
- Cloud version
- Chrome (desktop)
- Chrome (Android)
- Chrome (iOS)
- Safari (desktop)
- Safari (iOS)
Here is the error when I try and access the assets:
Actually it looks like your data is corrupt. This means that there is no file hash for at least one of your assets.
You could either…
- Just create a dummy file hash with a mongo update.
- Rebuild all assets with the following environment variable
The file hash is only needed for avoiding the upload of duplicate assets, so I recommend to go for the first approach.
So this was with Rebuild Assets on. I took my data from production v4 and did an upgrade to test – I’ll try a full migration again.
Interesting. I can also revert that setting, not a big deal.
You can use docker tag
Fantastic – that fixes the issue with those assets! Thank you, Sebastian!