- [ ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [x] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
We are using the GraphQL API via the CDN to access squidex content on our Android and iOS clients. Since the migration of the cloud version to Squidex v5 requests are rejected with signature-fail on GraphQL API. We are properly re-requesting tokens after getting a 401, but even the new tokens then fail right away.
Did something change with how requests are signed? If yes, that would be really a problem because it means that even if we fix this client side all our users which are not on the latest version will have no content in the app.
Requests signed with access tokens should be accepted just as before.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
For us it happens every time we make a request against the GraphQL API and sign it with an access token.
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [x] Cloud version
- [ ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
We are using the apollo graphql libraries on both Android and iOS.
I am happy to help debugging by sending over requests or doing a screen share live debugging session - as this affects all our users and we are getting very angry user reports we are obviously interested in a quick solution to the problem and are willing to do anything necessary to aid you in debugging/fixing.