- [ ] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [x ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
I am running a query that does not use flat data and uses localization fields. The current application uses 3 primary localizations en, es, fr. When I execute the query errors are generated. The query expects the en, es, and fr assets (this only affects an asset field) returned for a piece of content as blank arrays if no content exists. When the en asset content is not uploaded squidex returns null and generates an error despite the spanish version of the content existing. When a dummy piece of content is uploaded the errors resolve.
Squidex should return an object with blank array like it does for other pieces of content where english versions are provided and no versions exist.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
I can provide a query specific to my environment, but this is strictly a result of querying assets with localization and an error getting generated for English not existing.
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [x] Cloud version
- [x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge