- [X] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [X] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
After upgrade version of squidex from 4.7.5 to 5.1.1 all folders from assets are missing and filter tags ‘All tags’ no show any more assets.
I only can see my assets when I apply a filter tag.
See images below:
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- [X] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [X] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [X] Edge
When I filter a tag, and create a folder, the folder can’t be show to me. and when I remove filter I see that folder i will created.