- [X] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
- [X] Used code blocks with ``` to format my code examples like JSON or logs properly.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [X] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
Hi Sebastian, we have a slight problem with our rules. Testing the rules it’s obvious that there maybe some errors, as a result the events list shows various “Retry” labels, after entering into the details of the entry we are given 2 options: cancel o enqueue. If we decide that the system should not retry we hit “Cancel” and the “Retry” turns to “Cancelled”, but after refreshing the queue the failed rules are replaced with “Retry” again.
We expect the cancelled events to remain cancelled and not placed again into the queue for a retry
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Add a rule which will fail and then try and publish with a rule resulting in a “Retry” Tag
Cancel the event and then push the “Refresh” button, check the queue again.
- [X ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [ ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge