- [N/A] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
When a component field has multiple components to choose from, and those components have fields with the same name, then the filtering will just choose one over the other:
In the above example both Trolley and Basket have a ‘contents’ field.
Would expect it to either say ‘multiple components’, or perhaps a comma separated list of the components with that field but obviously that could be a lot and would be hard to look good with the small amount of space available.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- Create two Component Schemas with Fields sharing the same Name
- Create a Schema with a Component field allowing selection between those two Component Schemas
- [x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
I have not tested what happens when those fields are of different types.