- Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
- Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- Bug report
- Performance issue
- Documentation issue or request
We are using the default rich text component to store text which is localizable.
If we ask with GQL for this text in a specific language and formatted as HTML,
all headings are in h1.
Via the inspect tab we can see that the correct level was stored:
The HTML output:
The markdown output:
The generated HTML contains the same heading sizes as the stored content.
- Create a schema with a rich text component
- Use h1 and h2 in a content
- Ask HTML with GQL API
- Self hosted with docker
- Self hosted with IIS
- Self hosted with other version
- Cloud version
- Chrome (desktop)
- Chrome (Android)
- Chrome (iOS)
- Safari (desktop)
- Safari (iOS)
I have searched in Google and on this site for similar documentation or reports but I can’t find anything.