- [ x] Checked the logs and have provided uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there.
Nothing is showing up in the logs.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
I click on a
<th> to sort the column for a schema and I get an error:
Failed to parse query: Syntax error at position 13 in 'data/make/en-US asc'.
I’ve seen this with a couple of my schemas.
The column should sort by ASC or DESC without spitting out an error.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Click on a column to sort that column
- [x ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
Version: Deleted all my squidex and mongo images on my machine and ran docker-compose again to download the latest ones from Docker Hub. So I have the latest Squidex build.
- [x ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
The “Updated” column for every Schema is always sortable.
$orderby=data/make/en_US asc and this seems to work. So I guess it’s a bug in how Squidex forms the query using the UI.