- [x] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
When trying to change from the free plan on the subscription page of a team-assigned appwe cannot go to a paid - we get “Failed to change plan. Please reload.”
Should allow us to sign up for a paid plan and proceed to payment step.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- In Squidex Cloud, select the team that manages the app we wish to upgrade.
- Go to settings, then subscription
- Click ‘change’ for any paid plan, either monthly or annual options.
- On the ‘Change subscription’ modal press ‘Yes’
- Receive error - “Failed to change plan. Please reload” in a red box that appears bottom right briefly.
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [x] Cloud version
- [x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [x] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge