- [x ] Checked the logs and have provided the logs if I found something suspicious there
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [x] Documentation issue or request
I am attempting to export the schema from the DB using the CLI on OS X and am receiving the error below which makes me wonder if these tools work on OS X since obviously these dlls will not be anywhere on my Mac.
Command ➜ sq schemas get schema > schema.json
ERROR: Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Diagnostics.Tools, Version=220.127.116.11, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a’. The system cannot find the file specified.
I’d expect the schema to be exported.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
On OS X, install the CLI tools.
Connect to a cloud instance using instructions on the connect tab.
Use CLI to use that app.
Attempt to export schema as json and notice error.
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [x ] Cloud version
- [ ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge
- [x] N/A