- Read through the install portion of the documentation for docker and have noticed that there was a doubling in the environment variable table.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ X ] Documentation issue or request
In the first row the variable name is SQUIDEX_FORCE_HTTPS, while the description describes a domain name.
The variable name should be SQUIDEX_DOMAIN as the SQUIDEX_FORCE_HTTPS is already listed further down below.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Go to: |
SQUIDEX_FORCE_HTTPS|Your domain name, e.g. we use
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [ ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ X ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge