- [ ] Checked the logs and have provided uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ X ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
When a schema has a date property, the date value shows the previous day in the content list view, but the correct date in edit view.
Date is consistent between views.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Create a collection schema with date property
Make that date property a “list field”
Go to content and create a new thing
Set the date property and save
Go back to the list view and the date will show one day earlier.
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ X ] Self hosted with other version
- [ X ] Cloud version
- [ X ] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge