- [x] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [x] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
Contents view is not showing by default the meta fields selected under the Schema’s “List Fields”.
All fields selected under “List Fields” are displayed as default Contents view.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
- Create a schema with a field.
- In the UI tab select the field and some of the meta fields and save
- Go to the Contents view for the schema
- The meta fields are not displayed by default
- [x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [x] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge