- [x] Checked the logs and have uploaded a log file and provided a link because I found something suspicious there. Please do not post the log file in the topic because very often something important is missing.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [x] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ ] Documentation issue or request
We currently have a Workflow of
-> Peer Review
This does not prevent updates.
-> Peer Review
This does prevent updates
When updating a content item from the first page of the content list from unpublished to draft the content becomes editable straight away in the view.
When selecting a content item from the second page of the content list onwards from unpublished to draft the content does not become editable until the page is manually refreshed however the history is automatically updated with the change.
When changing content on any page from Unpublished to Draft the content becomes editable straight away in the view.
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Create a workflow with a step one with ‘prevent updates’ enabled and one without ‘prevent updates’ enabled. When navigating to the second page of the content list select a content item with the step that has ‘prevent updates’ and try to change it to the step where ‘prevent updates’ is disabled.
- [x] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [ ] Cloud version
- [x] Chrome (desktop)
- [ ] Chrome (Android)
- [ ] Chrome (iOS)
- [ ] Firefox
- [ ] Safari (desktop)
- [ ] Safari (iOS)
- [ ] IE
- [ ] Edge