- [ x] Read the following guideline: https://docs.squidex.io/01-getting-started/installation/troubleshooting-and-support. I understand that my support request might get deleted if I do not follow the guideline.
I’m submitting a…
- [ ] Regression (a behavior that stopped working in a new release)
- [ ] Bug report
- [ ] Performance issue
- [ x ] Documentation issue or request
In our schemas the contentcreators created fieldnames with UpperCaseFirst (PascalCase).
CLI Sync out also gives the correct fieldnames in the json files. But when changing content and starting Sync in, the fields are unknown, see image.
Whenever I update the fieldnames in Squidex to camelCase fieldnames, the Sync in works fine.
When I change the fieldnames in squidex to camelCase and restart the Sync in it works. Even though the json still contains PascalCase fieldnames. Do the sync out and sync in both use the same JsonHelper?
I know camelCase is the way to go for JSON. Can you make it a case-insensitive Sync in/out functionality?
Or maybe force camelCase when saving/creating fields in schemas? So sync in/out won’t have to be updated.
If you need more information, let me know.Thnx!
Minimal reproduction of the problem
Create schema, create field with FieldNamePascalCase. Create some content for this schema. Use CLI to Sync out content. Sync in now causes errors:
Upserting #0… failed: Validation error: cookieyesScriptSource: Not a known field., facebookPageId: Not a known field., googleTagManagerCode: Not a known field., newsTypes: Not a known field., favicon: Not a known field., logoSmall: Not a known field., logo: Not a known field., primaryColor: Not a known field.
- [ ] Self hosted with docker
- [ ] Self hosted with IIS
- [ ] Self hosted with other version
- [x ] Cloud version
CLI Version cli-v7.2